Rules and Conditions of the School, subject to changes...a full copy is included with your Driver´s Record Book.
All pupils must be in possession of a current provisional driving licence.
1. INSURANCE Fees include pupil cover for comprehensive liability claims whilst driving the School’s vehicles, providing that the pupil is duly licensed to drive and accompanied by the Instructor.
2. CANCELLATIONS The School reserves the right to charge for any lesson cancelled within 24 hours before commencement. In the event of a cancelled driving test, three (3) clear working days notice is required, otherwise the lesson preceding the test and the hire of the car for the test will be charged for – i.e. 2 hours.
3. OFFICIAL DRIVING TESTS The School reserves the right to withhold any school vehicle for the driving test if, in the opinion of the Instructor, the pupil does not reach the required standard, whatever the reason. The test fee paid by the pupil will be forfeited to the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) if three (3) clear working days notice is not given.
4. APPOINTMENTS Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the pupil receives training at the times agreed with the Instructor, all bookings are made on the understanding that the School is not responsible for the postponement of training due to mechanical breakdown of equipment, absence of staff, or any other causes. Neither can the School be responsible for driving test appointments cancelled by the Driving Standards Agency.
5. PERSONAL PROPERTY Naturally, every effort is made to safeguard personal property, but please be aware that the School accepts no liability whatsoever for jewellery, cash, clothing or other property belonging to the pupil that may be left in any school vehicle. 6. BLOCK BOOKINGS A discount is given for block bookings paid for in advance before commencement of lessons. If for any reason the number of lessons paid for in advance is not taken in full, then a refund is due but only at the non-discounted lesson price prevailing at the time of any refund given. Payment method will be either cash or cheque depending on how the original payment was made to the School.
7. PAYMENTS All payments must be made at the start of any lesson, either in cash or cheque. Cheques should be made out to A F WILSON and must be accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card. Payments can also be made using most debit or credit cards through our website: www.beginners-driving.co.uk and must be made at least 24 hours prior to commencement of lessons.
8. GIFT VOUCHERS Gift vouchers are available on request and cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to another pupil. Payment is required prior to issue of gift voucher and relevant number of lessons stated on voucher must be taken before the expiry date. No refund will be given once gift voucher has been issued unless in exceptional circumstances. Highly qualified & experienced Instructor – Est. 1990 Full hour, structured tuition to latest DVSA standards Very competitive prices – discount on block bookings
Gift Vouchers Available On Request DVSA Pass Plus – reduces your car insurance Theory Assist. – Q & A papers / DVD loan Motorway, advanced & refresher lessons Clean dual controlled, air conditioned cars Schools Assist – classroom theory training
QUALITY, RELIABLE AND PROFFESIONAL TUITION GUARANTEED